The Children’s Heart Foundation and the American Heart Association requests for funding applications due September 19th. Click here to read more.
• Open Internet Explorer
• Go to the Tools menu on your computer (the icon shaped like a gear—just below the “X” to exit the program)
• Select Internet Options from the drop down menu
• Select the Advanced tab
• Find the item on the advanced menu that says Security
• There should be three items called “TLS” (1.0, 1.1, 1.2). Make sure the box next to these three items is checked and click Apply
• Close your browser and reopen Internet Explorer to refresh changes