Exhibitor Code of Conduct
Exhibitors will always conduct themselves in an ethical manner and in conformance with the following regulations:
As Exhibitors at the PCICS Virtual Conference, 2020, we agree to create an atmosphere of integrity and dignity for conference attendees, fellow exhibitors, and virtual event staff.
Exhibitors pledge to:
- Abide by the PCICS Exhibitor Rules and Regulations set forth in the PCICS Exhibitor Prospectus.
- Interact respectfully and thoughtfully with all attendees, exhibitors, and staff in the virtual exhibit hall, educational sessions, and social situations.
- Respect the rights of other exhibitors to conduct business during designated exhibit time without interference or improper intervention.
- Refrain from behavior which could be considered harassing, forceful, deceptive, or misleading.
- Refrain from disruption of presentations during sessions, in the virtual exhibit hall, or at other events organized throughout the virtual meeting.
- Comply with the instructions of the moderator and any PCICS virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
PCICS reserves the right to deny the privileges to participate to any exhibitors who do not comply with all of the above.
The registered participant and exhibitor grants permission to PCICS (and its designees and agents) to utilize the participants image, likeness, actions and /or statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication, or reproduction made of, about, or at, the activity without further authorization or compensation. Participants may not use video or audio recording devices during the program or scheduled events. Registering for any PCICS event constitutes acceptance of these terms.