Your membership in PCICS
guarantees you more SUPPORT
to THRIVE as a pediatric cardiac critical care professional
- Member-Discounted education events with CME/CNE credits, including the PCICS Annual International Meeting and educational offerings
- Networking and collaborations through participation in Special Interest Groups and Committees
- Member-only Discussion Boards in Administration, Clinical Practice, International, Education, Annual Meeting, Quality Improvement
- Access to the Membership Directory to connect and network with colleagues
- Free job postings on the PCICS website
- Stay up-to-date on PCICS News, Resources, Podcasts, and Events with first-access to the PCICS quarterly newsletter
- Physician specialties represented include cardiology, critical care medicine, cardiac surgery, anesthesiology and neonatology
- Nursing and Advanced Practice Provider representation includes cardiology and critical care nurses, as well as Physician Assistants and Advanced Practice Nurses.
GROW your career and further
the pediatric cardiac critical care field!