Your membership in PCICS
guarantees you more SUPPORT
to THRIVE as a pediatric cardiac critical care professional
- Discounted education events with CNE/CME credits, including our Annual International Meeting and educational courses
- Networking and research opportunities with Special Interest Groups and Committees
- Access to the Membership Directory – Connect and network!
- Physician specialties represented include cardiology, critical care medicine, cardiac surgery, anesthesiology and neonatology
- Nursing representation includes pediatric critical care nurses and advanced practice nurses
- Free job postings on the PCICS website
- Stay up-to-date on PCICS News, Resources, Podcasts, and Events with first-access to the PCICS quarterly newsletter
- Access to selected articles and educational materials
- Membership is also open to respiratory therapists, social workers, physician assistants, fellows, residents, and medical students
- Opportunities to get involved with PCICS committees and to help advance the science and practice of pediatric cardiac intensive care
GROW your career and further
the pediatric cardiac critical care field!