Learning Management System
A PCICS account will be required to access virtual content. Please log into the Learning Management System using your PCICS account/Info Hub credentials. If you do not already have an account, please create one before registering. If you do not create an account, you may be delayed in accessing content.
- Click "Login" in the top right corner. This will take you to the PCICS Info Hub login page.
- Click "Don't have an account? Create One"
- Enter your first name, last name, and the email address you used to register for the course and click "Submit".
- If the information you entered matches your record in the PCICS database, you will be sent an email to create your account and set your password.
- Check your email and follow the instructions.
- Navigate to the Learning Management System, click “Sign In” in the top right corner of the screen, and use your the credentials you just created to access the course.