PACES ECHO February 26, 2021 at 7am PST (10am EST)
PACES (The Pediatric and Congenital Electrophysiology Society) and ECHO (Extension for Community
Health Outcomes) are partnering to “Educate physicians and allied healthcare professionals on how to
manage children with arrhythmias”.
Duration: One hour sessions
Format: Case-presentation and discussion with audience participation (including questions to audience)
with summary and didactic learning points.
Topic for the meeting: “Post-operative Arrhythmias”.
Faculty: World renowned pediatric arrhythmia specialists.
Any physician or health care provider can join as long as they register with the program.
If interested in presenting a case, please let us know.
To register: fill out a registration form using the link below.
Attendance is free.
Please contact Dr Seshadri Balaji (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Hannah Holiman (email@example.com) for
Congenital Cardiac Anesthesia Society March 20-21, 2021
The COVID Pandemic has and continues to change our world. If you look, there are Silver Linings amongst the negatives. One being the CCAS 16th Annual Meeting. With the meeting all virtual, the opportunity exists to distance our meeting from the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia meeting and to hold it on a weekend, Saturday and Sunday, March 20 -21, 2021. It is our hope that these changes will enable more registrants to partake of what we believe is an exciting program.
This program is designed to provide an educational experience to providers of all levels, from new learners to experts whether your practice is caring predominantly or infrequently for patients with congenital heart disease for cardiac or non-cardiac procedures.
Click here to learn more about the program!
Registration is open! Click here to register.
Early registration rates are available. Use your remaining 2020 funds to register today! There are special rates for CCAS/SPA members, as well as our international colleagues. Registration is free for member fellows and residents!
• All Virtual – watch from the comfort of your office or kitchen table!
• Watch sessions live – or on-demand. Don’t miss a thing!
• Sessions include: Pediatric Cardiomyopathies; Focus on a Lesion – Truncus Arteriosus; COVID; Regional Anesthesia for Patients with Congenital Heart Disease; and Recent Innovations in Congenital Cardiac Care.
• Poster Sessions – including oral presentations of best abstracts.
• Problem Based Learning Discussions (PBLDs) and Round Table Discussions (RTDs).
• The Arthur Keats Lecture: Pediatric Multi-System Inflammatory Syndrome: Focus On Cardiac Manifestations by Jane Newburger, MD, MPH.
• First CCAS Lifetime Achievement Award presentation.
• Presentation of inaugural CCAS Dolly D. Hansen Research Award.
• And More!