Promoting Non- PCICS Meetings
- The request for meeting endorsement will be reviewed and approved by the Executive Committee (5 voting members plus Lee Claassen, Executive Director). PCICS will prioritize meeting related to pediatric cardiology and pediatric ICU.
- PCICS will announce the meeting on the ‘Other Meetings’ page on the website.
- PCICS will post the meeting information once via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- PCICS will accept postcards to have on a literature table.
Promoting PCICS meetings and membership at non PCICS Meetings
- Once approved, PCICS (Lee Claassen, Executive Director) will email a slide and printable material (including Benefits of Membership and upcoming meeting Save the Date) to the PCICS representative attending the meeting.
- If printing is not feasible and the Executive Committee approves cost of printing and shipping material, Lee Claassen will send postcards to the PCICS representative attending the meeting, or (if needed) to the outside meeting organizer, to be placed on the literature table.