Please indicate above which Discussion Board(s) you’re interested in participating and you’ll receive an email notification from Basecamp that you’ve been added to the Discussion Board(s) you chose. You’ll be able to access the Discussion Boards on your mobile device with the free Basecamp app available from any app store. Basecamp can also be accessed from the PCICS homepage using the green icon in the upper left corner of the page, and also from the PCICS Member Info Hub on the website.
Your participation in the PCICS Discussion Boards serves as your agreement to the following regulation of content and safeguarding:
- You must be a member of PCICS to participate in PCICS Discussion Boards.
- By participating in PCICS Discussion Boards, you agree to comply with these terms of content regulation.
- Specific operational strategies and patient management discussed are not supported or promoted by the Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Society.
- Private patient or employee health information is not to be shared in PCICS Discussion Boards as Basecamp is not a secure platform.
- Any references, materials, content, or statistics shared in the PCICS Discussion Boards should be properly attributed/cited to avoid copyright infringements and distribution of inaccurate or misleading data.
- Members will be asked to include in each post their name, institution, and position. Each post should also clearly state the topic of the posting in the subject line to allow members to easily filter and respond to posts. This will also allow topics of interest to be searched easily in the future.
- Please search for similar content in the forum prior to starting a new discussion post to avoid duplications.
- PCICS Discussion Boards are to be used to communicate with colleagues to discuss topics relevant to the care of pediatric cardiac intensive care patients. Any conversation not related to the PCICS Discussion Boards should occur in a different venue.
- PCICS Discussion Boards should not be used to recruit for or advertise open positions or to promote anything that could be viewed as a conflict of interest.
- Political commentary should not occur on PCICS Discussion Boards.
- Discussions will be monitored frequently by PCICS and if discussion is viewed as disrespectful, misleading, or inaccurate, content will be deleted.
- Parties responsible for inappropriate posts will receive one warning from the moderators of the PCICS Discussion Boards. If behavior persists, individuals will be removed from the PCICS Discussion Boards.