Advancing Your Career and the Science and Practice of Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care
Your membership in PCICS guarantees you more support to thrive as a pediatric cardiac critical care professional. We invite all providers in the PCIC patient care team - physicians, nurses, advanced practice providers and physician assistants, fellows, residents, respiratory therapists, social workers, physical and occupational therapists, dieticians, pharmacists, and medical students - to join!
Your benefits include:
- Networking with colleagues across the globe through Special Interest Groups and the Membership Directory representing all specialties in the PCIC patient care team
- Member-discounted registration fees to the Annual Meeting and educational events
- Free job postings on the PCICS website
- Up-to-Date Information with PCICS news, resources, podcasts, and events
- Member access to the PCICS Clinical Protocols Warehouse
- Leadership opportunities through PCICS committee participation and help advance the science and practice of pediatric cardiac intensive care
- Member discounted contract review services.
GROW your career and further the field of pediatric cardiac critical care!
PCICS' membership dues are based on the World Bank country classifications by income level which are divided into the following four tiers. Find your country to determine your tier and dues amount on the membership application.