Through our Member Info Hub, connect with colleagues and peers across the globe, post job opportunities, and much more. PCICS is committed to providing you with the most crucial resources to enhance your role as a pediatric cardiac critical care professional. These resources include:
- The ability to network with colleagues working in your area of specialty through PCICS' Membership Directory
- Access to PCICS' Clinical Protocols Warehouse, where members can find and share examples for building better protocols faster, such as feeding protocols, post-operative treatment pathways, anti-coagulation protocols, and more
- The link to Basecamp where PCICS Committees and Special Interest Groups communicate and collaborate
- Free job opportunities on the PCICS website
- Up-to-date information with PCICS news and events
Through the Member Info Hub, you can conveniently maintain your contact information and pay your membership dues.