QI Education and Resources
The care of children with critical cardiac disease is rooted in an endeavor to improve care over time. Surgical and medical improvements have led to quantifiably better outcomes for children with cardiac critical illness over the last 50 years. The use of quality and process improvement science, while relatively new to healthcare, is a powerful tool available to providers to optimize and standardize critical care for these vulnerable patients. The PCICS aims to provider both internal and external resources for our members to gain expertise in the area of care improvement.
- PCICS QI Curricular Material (PCICS QI G&O’s for learners)
- Links to Key QI Websites (learn by “didactic resources”)
- Member Sample Projects from start to end (“learn by example”)
- QI Publications – direct link to publisher (examples of scholarship based on quality improvement methodology)
- QI Practical Resources: (practical tools and templates)