Special Interest Groups(SIGs) are a benefit of PCICS membership and provide a forum for members with common interests to network and explore specific topic areas in clinical care, research and public health, as well as to enable the exchange of ideas and the development of collaborative clinical or research projects.
These platforms connect members with mutual goals and interests and allows them the opportunity to network and participate in knowledge and resource sharing among peers.
At PCICS, our members can join SIGs centered on
- Interdisciplinary Leadership (Co-Chairs: Sherri Kubis, Justn Yeh)
- Bedside RN (Co-Chairs: Karene Proffitt, Annette Imprescie)
- CNS/Educator Nursing (Co-Chairs: Patricia Lincoln, Angela Jarden, Lisa McCabe)
- Advanced Practice Providers (Co-Chairs: Jessica Mann, Jill Zender)
- OT/PT/ST/Child Life Specialist
Each SIG meets regularly on a virtual platform to share resources and conversation.